At FT Technologies Ltd we acknowledge that we have a responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate. FT Technologies is committed to reducing negative environmental impacts across our business activities in a cost efficient manner. We recognise that this responsibility towards environmental considerations is company-wide, including all members of FT Technologies Ltd staff. FT Technologies Ltd is committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
Translating the policy into actions, at FT Technologies we will:
- Ensure that high environmental standards are maintained; complying with all relevant legal requirements.
- Minimise the risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for our employees, our neighbours and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Ensure that employees are environmentally aware of global issues and locally at FT Technologies.
- Maximise energy efficiency within our operations. Manage energy consumption in relation to business activity. Link to the number of employees and number of sensors produced.
- Reduce the amount of waste generated on the FT Technologies site, and increase the proportion of waste that is recycled.
- Proactively include environmental and ethical considerations in our investment and purchasing decisions.
- Adhere to international material regulations, including REACH and RoHS, to ensure that our products do not contain any banned substances, SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern), radioactive substances, ozone-depleting substances, or materials known to promote severe or chronic allergic reactions.
- Collect conflict minerals due diligence information from our suppliers so that, to the best of our knowledge, we are sourcing only conflict-free minerals.